- All entries must be submitted in English.
- Pre-registration and On-site registrations for the Visitor Pass is complimentary.
Please note that the following credit/debit cards (AMEX, VISA, MasterCard) are required for online payment.
Payment by Bank Transfer is only possible for Group Registrations. A USD 25 / THB 900 Bank & Admin fee applies for every Bank Transfer transaction.
Please contact email@example.com if you encounter any problems.
Registration Categories and Fees
- Click here for more information on the different registration categories and entitlements for each package.
- Walk in registration is available during SIGGRAPH Asia from 27 – 30 November 2017.
On-site registration rates will apply.
Credit card and Cash in US Dollar (USD) will be accepted for on-site payment, any necessary change for ‘by Cash’ transactions will be in Thai Baht (THB).
Currency exchange rate will be determined and listed by the Organizer.
Thus, registrants are encouraged to prepare an exact amount for their intended purchase.
- Register as a group and receive the following discounts:
- Group of 10 passes or more 10% discount
- Group of 20 passes or more 15% discount
- Group of 30 passes or more 20% discount
- Group discount is applicable to Full Conference passes and Basic Conference pass with payment received before 15 October 2017 (23:59 hrs UTC +7).
- Discount is applied on a non-accumulative and per payment basis.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on group registration.
- Please take note that email address must be unique for each user.
- Your registration will be valid only when payment is received in full by the Organizer.
- For registrants residing in Thailand, 7% VAT will be applicable on all purchases.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend any part of the program without giving prior notice should the need arise.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference or any part thereof without prior notice in the events beyond the control of the Organizer.
- Click here to view our cancellation policy.
Admission & Dress Code
Minors below 16 years old will not be allowed to enter the Exhibition Hall & the Experience Hall.
The minimum requirement on dress code is Casual and covered shoes are required for men. Shorts, singlet and slippers are not allowed for entry into the Exhibition Hall. Bermudas is acceptable.
- To take advantage of membership pricing when you register, you must first be an ACM or ACM SIGGRAPH. Credits will not be given if you become a member after registering for SIGGRAPH Asia 2017. To become a member, visit ACM / ACM SIGGRAPH.
- Should you require assistance, please contact SIGGRAPH Asia Registration at email@example.com or click here to view the General FAQs.